In the name of Allah the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful. Assalamualaikum. Just a short updates !
It's sad that Ramadan has ended. I hope I'll get the chance to meet Ramadan again, next year. Inshaallah. Anyway, I'm thankful for getting the opportunity to visit grandpa's (dad's side) and grandma's (mum's side) graveyards on the last day of Ramadan which is yesterday. For the past 11 years, our routine was always to visit grandma's graveyard at Kemensah a day or two days before Eid. But starting from this year, there's a lil change. We'll visit grandpa's graveyard as well as grandma's. After visiting the graveyards, went to grandma's (dad's side) place for Iftar. All of dad's siblings together with the 15 cousins (including myself) gathered at one shot for Iftar and prayers for late grandpa. The house turned from a complete silent to a 'market' with lil cousins making noises. We had never gathered all at one time before. It was grandma's idea to have Iftar and prayers at her place. All praises to Allah as everything went smoothly as planned. I guess, if grandpa's still around he would be so happy and smiling ear to ear seeing that moment.
So, today we'll be heading to Dad's brother's house first to meet grandma and the rest before heading down south to Johor Bahru to celebrate Eid with mum's relatives and siblings. Praying for a very safe and smooth journey. Inshaallah... And I wish to go and visit our relatives in Jurong West, Singapore since it had been 2 years or probably 3 years since we last visited them. I miss Tok Nab's cook and most of all the friendly relatives there !
Alright, I think that's all for now. Before I end, I would like to wish all my family members, relatives, teachers/lecturers, friends/brothers and sisters, "EID MUBARAK !" May this Eid brings you closer to your relatives and friends, Inshaallah. If I've ever hurt you in any ways I might not realise, I'm very very sorry. To my non-Muslims friends, Happy Holidays ! Enjoy your holidays :) Drive carefully. Have a wonderful and safe journey ahead, everyone !
![]() |
| Eid Mubarak, grandpa. We miss you forever and always. Al - Fatihah... |


No comments :
Post a Comment