In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful. Assalamualaikum and hello people! Officially 19 years and 2 days today. Alhamdulillah... Thank you very very very much to each and everyone of you who wished me through Facebook, Twitter, text messages and What's App ! May Allah bless all of you. Ameen !
I've got friends and cousins wished me for a long term success, good health and... *drum-roll* good future prince !! Wow ! They seem impatient to see me get married I guess ? Ehem, alright. Du'as. That wishes came from the girlfriends, I mean my best friends. :) Anyway, anyhow thanks guys !
My wishes ? Hmmm, look at the most right column - DREAMS & WISHLISTS and you'll get the answers ;) For the time being I'm focusing more on number 1, 2, 5, 9 and 12 ! The rest will be focused once I'm done with the numbers I stated previously.
Just in case, my parents read this. Here's a note for you. Sorry that I didn't make it to Monash (they offered me Bachelor in Science instead of Bachelor in Engineering). I just applied for UTP and Taylor's and I hope I get to go to Taylor's instead of UTP. Cause UTP is just too far and never did I dream of myself enrolling in UTP even once. And, dad you know that ever since I was still in school I've always want to go to UK to pursue my studies. I don't want to be just an ordinary person, I want to be an extraordinary. Amalina for example succeed in everything she does. Read this entry of another blogger on Amalina Che Bakri. *clickonAmalina'sname* Yes, she doesn't wear 'tudungs' but who are we to judge her on that. Don't worry about me being involved with social problems cause I know how to take care of myself under your guidance. Plus, it's part of the challenges in order to become a better Muslim in a foreign country. "I seek protection from the Cherisher of mankind" - An Nas: 1. With the Malay community (in UK) and some friends that I've made through Kak Hamimah (Aunty Fauziah's daughter), I believe I won't be on the wrong path. I've plan how should I get myself there. Apply online (which I'm halfway done) --> get the fund which is by joining Cosway & open up a retail shop --> by September next year, I believe in myself that I'll be able to further my degree in UK. "After every difficulty there is relief.Certainly, after every difficulty there comes relief." - Ash - Sharh: 5-6. I just need your support, du'as and guidance, mum and dad. This is my dream and I know it's time to materealise it. I hate to see when people look down on us just because we're middle class family. And we know who has been looking down on us from the very beginning, right? This is the turning point. It's now or never! Allah has stated in the Qur'an, "Verily, Allah will never change the condition of people until they change themselves." - Ar - Ra'd: 11. Why I choose UK? Here's the answer:
"British universities tend to have a strong reputation internationally for two reasons: history and research output. Britain's role in the industrial and scientific revolutions, combined with its imperial history and the sheer longevity of its Ancient Universities, are significant factors as to why these institutions are world renowned. The University of Cambridge, for example, has produced 83 Nobel Laureates to date - more than any other university in the world. The reputation of British institutions is maintained today by their continuous stream of world-class research output. The larger research-intensive civic universities are members of the Russell Group, which receives two-thirds of all research funding in the UK.
The perceived ranking of top British universities is also heavily influenced by the popularity in recent years of newspaper league tables which rank universities by teaching and research. Only 5 universities in Britain have never been ranked outside the top 10, with Oxford, Cambridge, University of Warwick, Imperial College London and the London School of Economics having become constant features at the summit of national ranking tables.
Britain's top universities have fared well in international rankings, where four of them were in the world top ten according to the Times Higher Education in 2009, these being Cambridge (2nd), University College London (4th), Imperial College London and Oxford (joint 5th). These rankings appeared in the THES - QS World University Rankings, a widely acknowledged international ranking of universities. A Chinese 'Academic Ranking of World Universities' also places Cambridge (4th place) and Oxford (10th place) in the World top ten in 2008, with University College London (22nd) and Imperial College London (27th) following in the top 30. The University of Edinburgh has been ranked 20th in the World in the 2011 QS world University Ranking. Whilst, the University of Warwick ranked 3rd in the 2011 QS Top 50 under 50 universities.
UK universities are linked with the world's fastest national computer network run by JANET and funded by JISC. "



No comments :
Post a Comment