Monday, November 21, 2011

All Praises to Allah

Bismillah... I am writing this entry at home right after watching the final SEA games. All praises to Allah The Almighty, The Merciful, The Beneficient for letting our team, Harimau Malaya to win the game tonight. From the early start, our team has never beeen defeated. Yes! I'm a proud Malaysian. I believe in their abilities. Tonight, history has been made. Our team came to Jakarta with hardships. Terpaksa naik Barracuda to go to the stadium, berdepan dengan cacian. Not only that, there's 1001 stories before we succeeded. Alas, Allah hears all our du'a. He let us face the hardships together and he replaced it with something meaningful. Everything happens for a reason. Thank you Khairul Fahmi, Thank you Badrul Bakhtiar and most importantly, thank you to the whole team! Nazmi, the guy in jersey 21, is just 17 years old. He's from one of the school in Melawati. I'm proud of him too as I'm also from one of the school there. He skipped SPM just to play for our team! Pengorbanan anda berbaloi, dik! Biar mereka tak hormat lagu Negaraku, asal kita menghormati lagu kebangsaan kita. Keep on supporting our Harimau Malaya!  May this will be a transformation to our national football! I am sure young kids will look forward to meet The Tiger and will be inspired by them. All praises to Allah once again. Our team came to Jakarta, conquer Jakarta and finally conquer South East Asia! Congratulations Harimau Malaya! Rooooaaaaarrrrrrrrrr!

No comments :

Post a Comment