Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Answers to Questions Tagged By Fariha Aliah

11 things you must know about me:

- Full name: Anis Raihana binti Abdul Aziz
- Still studying at **** go find out yourself! Going to read Engineering in one year time , Inshaallah
- Love to drink plain water
- Reading is my hobby
- Single or not ? Errr.... find yoyrself. If you're close with me, then I might tell you. :)
- Love to cook. Pasta especially :)
- 18 this year, please don't call me kak or puan. Masih muda yee... *Perasan jap*
- Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor, Syamsul Yusof, Nicol David, Prophet Muhammad are my idols. Go find out yourself   why I admire those names.
- Cheerful and act crazily around her best friends but quiet and shy among strangers.
- I'm the shortest among my friends. :(

- Saya ada bantal busuk tapi dah hilang :( Kena vacuum oleh part time maid kut... sob sob...


Your Questions were:


1. Your nicknames?
    - Anis, Kakak, Kak Long, Twitter Maniac


2. Your last message is from?
    Ms Farisha, my former Physics Lecturer

3. Where are you now?

    On my way to my dreamland ?

4. Header of your blog's name?

    Anis' Story - Journey of Her Life

5. The long distance you have travel?

     KL-Hatyai-Kelantan-Cherating-KL - year 2000.
    Terengganu in February - Just hate the journey !


6. The last place you shop?
     Couldn't remember. Elle or Forever 21 if I'm not mistaken. That was before Eid Mubarak. Yesss, long ago

7. 
Black or white shirt?

    Black ! Black suits with any colours!

8. KTM or bus?

    Airplane please? 

9. KFC or McD?

    Errr...can I choose both?

10. Dominos or Pizza Hut?

      I fell in love with Dominos recently, so Dominos it is!

11. Horror movie or sad movie?

      Errrr... sad.

No comments :

Post a Comment