It takes one day for me to finish the whole 261 pages of Dr Sheikh Muszaphar's book... Yup, I enjoyed every single page of this book! Spiritful, Touching & what else should I say to describe this book... It's just too great and perfect! The pictures and the journals written by our angkasawan... I'm totally admire him... Yeah, we are actually Leo! I dare to say that I'm not afraid of challenges, I know my capabilities as well, I know I can be the best like my hero... I know that I can get 9A+ in the coming SPM... It's just that I've to work harder but in a smarter way... And there you go girl! When there's a will, there's a way! Reduce facebook - ing, watching tv, just sudy harder... Prove to everyone that you could be the best! Prove to the one who hurt you that without him/her in your life you could have the best! Open their eyes... You know what you want in your life right, girl. What else are you waiting for? Aim for it! Work for it! You'll have it!
Go!!! 9A++ in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia! Then, right after you receive your results, you'll get the scholarships that you wanted for ages... From that moment your life would change tremendously or maybe slowly... You'll success at the university, you'll have better jobs, you'd contribute to your beloved country and the nations and have much, much better life... You can do it!!
No comments :
Post a Comment