As usual anak dara ni akan bgn lewat apabila tiba cuti sekolah... Haish apa la... Haha... Then online jap, did my homework...terus get ready siap nk keluar... Before get into the washroom I saw something weird on my study table... As far as i remember, there's no something thick and brown on my table after i did my work yesterday... So, i take a look on the thing... It written on it Anis Raihana! OMG! The parcel that i've been waiting for finally arrived! I was screaming like crazy... Ibu asked "what's wrong with you?" "I was like "Hooray! Dr Sheikh's book!" Ibu, "La..baru tahu? Ingat dah tahu dari tadi..." I performed my zuhur prayer first, then properly opened the parcel! Everything was in good condition... The hardcover book and the DVD... So, time before nak keluar tuu, sms Miss Dewi (Dr Sheikh's Sister - In - Law) the one I contacted to arrange for the book and the DVD... She asked me wether the book was in good condition or not... I replied saying everything is in good condition, thank you sooo much! Then, i started to read the book - Journey To Space : A Memoir of Malaysia First Angkasawan... and up till now i've read until page 79... Ive been waiting for this book since two years ago when Dr Sheikh launched his late brother's book: Reaching for The Stars. It's all worth it to spent my money for the books and the DVD because all of it are high quality and so inpiring!!
I would like to share with you people the pictures!

- Parcel From Miss Dewi -

- Reaching For The Stars & Journey To Space:
A Memoir Of Malaysia First Angkasawan -

- The new book with Dr Sheikh's signature -
No comments :
Post a Comment