Thursday, October 23, 2014

Qur'an Chapter 51, Verse 49




"WE have created everything in pairs so that you may take heed." Qur'an, Chapter 51, Verse 49. 

     Saw these two birds chasing after one another during our visit to the palace in Versailles, Paris. How wonderful God is when HE created each of us in pairs... A friend once told me that I'm very fussy to the extend that I couldn't get a boyfriend. I had a 'discussion' with my best friends 6 months ago and few days ago about the same topic.

     Received a question from one of them, which I'm gonna revised it here; "When would you ever fall in love with a guy?" I replied, "Until I found that one guy who put Allah above all, the guy that has leadership quality, has a clear vision and mission for his life, strives for Jannatul Firdaus, knowledgeable, the guy that think before he starts to talk, down - to - earth, respects everyone, treats everyone equally despite their circumstances, concerns about HIS religion, health, education and people around him, a guy that is almost 'perfect' in my eyes to be the father to my future kids, to be my best friend for my whole life, to be the one whom would hold his family's hands to HIS Heaven." 

     I know, I know no one is perfect except Allah the Almighty, but there is always things that is close to perfect with flaws (of course). 

     Few months ago, I visited a family friend who is very close to us like our own family. The aunty is preparing for her daughter's wedding and she quoted, "Anis, if you are getting married, just use this 'dulang hantaran'. There's no need to rent anymore." I smiled. Told myself, "it's not going to be anytime soon I reckon." I'm not against the idea of marrying at young age. No. I love seeing young couple get married early 20s to prevent zina, fitna and all those. After all they get to complete half of their Imaan. But on myself, it's the matter of choosing the right man. I ain't getting married for only a day or a month or a year. I'm getting married for whole life, till inshaAllah HIS Jannatul Firdaus. And the fact that divorce cases are on hike now, I become more careful before deciding, "Ok, I'm going to marry this man!" 

     I pray, I pray that Allah will grant me the man that prioritise HIM above all, and the rest of what I want, have been mentioned earlier in this post. Hence, I'm not going to tell anyone I'm getting married anytime soon unless I'm very sure it's the right time. I'm 21 this year and I've already get random questions about marriage from people around me. That's typical for someone who hit the big TWO - ZERO, I guess. It's still a loooong way to go. I'm going to pursue my Masters and pHD in few years time inshaAllah. Settling down is not the main priority though I have already targeted to buy my dream house in one of the areas that I love so much. Some would say, "You're 21, you gotta look for one." I say, "I am looking for one but that's not my main priority. I can settle down anytime when HE says it's time for me to settle down. Lonely for not having one? Of course I do feel lonely. But, I believe in HIS plan. HE will give one day, inshaAllah." Perhaps, a man of my dream? I've always admire a guy with leadership quality and those guys working as Pilots. Aircrafts, airports - two out of the many things that I have so much passion in. Sometimes I do wonder why I didn't go to flying school? Oh wait, I'm afraid of heights. LOL

Keep me in your prayers and I'll keep you in my prayers. ❤️

No comments :

Post a Comment