Sunday, September 28, 2014

Back on the Blog

Salaam. Wowww, it has been a year since I posted the last entry. Been very very very busy with studies, business and life. And I have lots of pending entries; Europe trip, life at the new university (no longer a fresher though - the awesome possum family in the campus that I met, the hectic life), business (yeap I'm into a business right now ! A golden business, family business !) and research on Palestine - Israel issues. Shall sit down properly one day and post all these entries. InshaAllah.


Lots of things happened in a year. The expected and unexpected ones. The most recent one was friends left for the UK, US, Australia, etc to further their studies. I wish things could just stay the same. I wish...


I'm again going to be very busy this week. Another two tests coming up and lab report submission plus semester project. Please keep me in your du'assss. Jazakallah khayr.


Till then.

No comments :

Post a Comment