Friday, January 11, 2013

The Tree of Palestine by Burn & Soul Paraphernalia

     Salaamalayk, brothers and sisters. Been quite some time since I last update this blog. Well, class has started and that shall explains the reason to my absentee on blogging world. Oh, finally we're in 2013! Alhamdulillah. I just turned 21 (according to Hijri calendar last Monday..) Alhamdulillah, Thank You Allah for all the rizqi You've bestowed upon me.

     Burn & Soul Paraphernalia has just released their THIRD designs! Yes! Third! It's the TREE OF PALESTINE :) Available in GREY & BLACK colours, long sleevesshort sleeves - you choose ! They have opened second batch order for My Hijab Sweaters (only black available) as well! So, how does the new T - shirt looks like ?





     Go get one for yourselves! I've one My Hijab sweater and one Save Gaza T - shirt already. Both are very very very comfortable!

Have a great and blessed weekend ahead! Till then, Wassalam


2 comments :

  1. salam~ hai anis.. boleh saya tahu mana nak order sweater hijab print tu??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wassalam, hi! Sweater tu saya beli from Burn & Soul Paraphernalia by Syamsul Yusof & Dr Anwar Fazal. But I dont think, they still have it though. You can check with Dr Anwar Fazal - email him personally or check whitecoatenterprise Instagram. Apa yang saya tahu, for now diaorg ada "Brother Lower Your Gaze" "Sister Lower Your Gaza" sweater je. Try check ya. Thanks and sorry for the very late reply

      Delete