Assalamualaikum. In the name of Allah, the Beneficient, the Merciful.
"Every soul is destined to experience the agony of death" Qur'an : 3:185.
Exactly, a week before he left us we visited him in Seremban Hospital. The moment he saw us stepped in his ward, tears rolled down his cheeks. He was in a very critical condition. Doctor said his internal organs were all not function. He didn't eat for a week - if he eats he'll throw them up. Despite all the pains he was baring with, he still wanted to talk to us, to seek for our apology. We were with him for more or less an hour. Seeing him gasping for breath enough to cry my heart out. All I could do was make du'a. When I shook my hand with him and for the first time I kissed on both his cheeks, he looked at me for quite some time. I knew it. I could feel it. He's going soon. He knew we will not see each other again. We flew to Langkawi few days later when my cousin called mum to inform us that Pak Ngah was dying. That was on Saturday, Dec 2, 2011. I prayed that he could be saved till we're back in KL. I also prayed that I could visited him again.
We managed to be back before he left but Allah knows it all.We didn't get the chance to visit him for the last time before he died. Just before we slept, Uncle Halim called my parents - Pak Ngah lost in the battle at approximately 1 am, on Dec 6 ,2011 - 10 Muharram. Died of a type of cancer. May Allah grant him eternal peace and may his soul be placed amongst the pious and chosen believers. You'll be missed, Pak Ngah. Al - Fatihah.
I would want to lengthen my deepest condolence for the family of Rara Zikry & Khairul Fahmi (upon the death of his brother). May their soul rest in peace. Ameen.
*Dr Anwar Fazal is right when he quoted "Nyata, kematian adalah motivasi terbesar." *
Till the next entry, Wassalam.
I would want to lengthen my deepest condolence for the family of Rara Zikry & Khairul Fahmi (upon the death of his brother). May their soul rest in peace. Ameen.
*Dr Anwar Fazal is right when he quoted "Nyata, kematian adalah motivasi terbesar." *
Till the next entry, Wassalam.
No comments :
Post a Comment