It's been a while since my last update... Uhhh there's so many things I wanna update... No worries I've an ample time to update them all... Yeahhh cuz SPM's over two days ago. Freedom finally arrived after such a long wait. Tell you it was very tired to sleep at 2 or 3 in the morning almost every single day. Sometimes, I get my sleeping time covered but still I could feel my body was too tired. After all, I've no choice except to bare with it until my exam is over. Syukur, Alhamdulillah Allah gave me the strength. Trial came first showing his smile to me. Oh ho, trial was okay but I didn't do well in my Science subjects. I was in a rush at that point of time. Grandpa warded in National Heart Institute for three weeks (I was so worried about him as he looks so weak and he left few words to my grandma - that was the hardest part for me to take it. the way he said just like he's going to leave all of us soon...Scary wehhh!), Eid-fitri (wasn't celebrated that much) and there it goes TRIAL lalalala!
Guess what, I do my revision for Physics only the night before the paper. Too bad huh? And result was 8A's and 1B... B was Chemistry-my all-time favourite subject! I was too focused and confidence with the paper I guess. Lesson learnt! Never be over confident! That's the worst result I got of all the results for this final year of school. Since then, I felt so afraid of my exam which was just around the corner. I started my revision ASAP and do past year and trial from other states as well. My Chemistry tuition teacher was expecting a better result from me. And when he knows I got less than 40 for my objective, he gave us tonnes of state papers! Thank you sir! At the same time, I don't feel nervous to face the SPM. I don't know why. It was different for PMR then. I guess Allah hears all my prayers. So, He made me feel calmer.
After about one month...taraaaa.....23rd November...The big day... Hellooo...not wedding okay... It's the exam day! Ohohho...sounds scary, nervous, happy cuz school gonna end soon...? The night before, I couldn't sleep at all. I was thinking how the questions will be tomorrow, can I do it, everything started to rise in my mind... It was 3 in the morning before I fell asleep. Mum woke me up at 6.20am...Get ready, breakfast then go to school. BM paper was okay... Alhamdulillah I manage to do my best... 2nd day was English and 3rd day was Sejarah... Everyone was like okay memorise this topic, this topic, sure will come out... You know what? When we got the Paper 2 - none of the hot topics from other states came out... Only certain topic. Sudarshan said, believe on the tips and they give you Hiroshima and bombs...Wahaha...After all we had done our best... Our Sejarah teacher believe we could get the best result. Thanks, Pn Noraini because you'd so much faith in us. Thanks too for teaching us for this one year.
Second week - started off with Mathematics, Pendidikan Islam and Moral, Additional Mathematics, and Physics! I was having sorethroat and fever. But still I had no choice except to give the best. This is the final man! As Adrian said, it's the final that matters. Thanks to Adrian too... One of my best friend in the class. He cheered me up after I felt down for Chemistry. Thanks buddy!
Finally, the third week! Started off with Chemistry and the last paper on Earth was Biology! T_T FREEEDOMM! Oh yeahhhh... I've been waiting for the final paper to finish which was on Dec, 8! Thought of staying back snapping pictures with all my friends. But, dad fetched me early and we straightly go to Mama's house in Kajang. Saddd a bit but still deep in my heart I feel happy coz as I said I had finished the papers already.
That's all for now... Toodles....
No comments :
Post a Comment