Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!


To all my family, teachers and friends wishes you Happy New Year!
May this new year brings you joy, peace, love and prosperity!
Welcome 2011, Bye 2010!

  It feels like yesterday, I wrote Happy New Year in this blog. Time flies so fast. 2010 brought happiness and tears to myself. 2010 was the most important year in my life. Faced SPM that will show my path in more years to come. It was indeed very challenging year. Exams, tuitions, senior year, being chosen as School Magazine's, Green House's committee member all came in one year. I had to divide my time properly to ensure that my education stuff didn't left out. Time management was everything at that point of time. It's either now or never. All praises to Allah, with the guidance and advices from parent, aunts and uncles, teachers and friends, I managed to go through all the ups and downs. New year, new resolutions, new experiences. My resolutions? Let me keep it a secret. I'd prefer to be like 'ubi' rather than 'burung murai' or chickens.  Only I know what I want to do :)  Once again, Happy New Year! Pray for the good one yea...:) 

No comments :

Post a Comment