Sunday, August 08, 2010

Farewell, Hoon San...Have a safe flight!

He's now in Taipei, transit, waiting for the flight to San Francisco Airport...I'm sorry I can't make it to KLIA this evening...I'm so gonna miss you...Take care...Remember us in Malaysia...



Hoon San,
Being in the same class with you for two years was the awesome thing,
You were crazy yet fun,
and full of creative ideas,
You shone the whole class,
You make the class noisy like a morning market.

I’m going to miss;
the way you talk,
the way you talk to Pn Roslina
when she scolded you,
the way you laugh,
the way you dance,
the way you tried to skip from teacher
when you didn’t bring your book during Bio class,
I’m going to miss you terribly.

It feels like only last week in Form 4,
You laid on the floor in class,
And I felt awkward about you,
But I was wrong,
You were just being yourself.

It feels like yesterday,
Mean Shan told me you’ll leave us in 5S1 and Section 4 soon,
She told me that you’re going to migrate to United States,
And I asked you how true the news is,
I never thought time would flies this fast,
And now you’re leaving.

No one will take photos in the class after this,
No one will come out with crazy, fun and creative ideas like you did,
No one will protest what Pn Roslina says,
None of our subject teacher will ask
why you are not in the class,
and where have you been...

I know you’ll be a successful person
wherever you go,
I know you will be a billionaire
like you said to all of us
in the music room days ago,
Someday in future
your dreams will be a reality,
I know you can do it,
All the best in future undertakings.

I’m sorry for any wrongdoings,
any bad feelings I had on you,
I had thrown all those bad feelings,
since the day I realised
you were being yourself,
One day, if I visit US,
I think I’ll need you to bring me on a tour,
Thanks Hoon San,
For being with all of us here,
For cheering up the class,
The memories we all had with you
will always be in our heart,
Do keep in touch,
Remember me always!
Goodbye Hoon San,
Goodbye, my friend,
And farewell…





-anisraihana.july 20, 2010.5science1.smkseksyen4bdrkinrara-

No comments :

Post a Comment