Finally after one weeek of not having an enough sleep due to exam, everything ended today at 10.50 am.. The last paper was Modern Maths! I know I had give my best in this exam.. Now just bertawakal dan berdoa sahaja.. Ohh, SPM results had came out yesterday.. Congrates to those who get straight A's! I'm now aiming for that too.. In fact, I actually want 9A ++.. Aliah came to school to see us this morning with Zarif.. And she told me to break the records being the first Malay students to get straight A's! InsyaAlllah, Aliah 9A++ sama2 la kita ya.. And I would like to dedicate that to all my family, relatives, andd friends! My friends, ayuh sama2 kita usaha kn kejayaan.. Sesungguhnya kejaaan takkn datang bergolek, takkkn juga datang tanpa usaha dan doa... For that, let's study hard but in a smart way! Prove to everyone that we can do the best! Cuti, cuti juga, study jgn tinggal eventhough exam's just ended..
I'm looking forward to grab Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar's latest book - Journey To Space, A Memoir Of Malaysia First Angkasawan! Dr Sheikh has been my hero, my idol since his journey to the space.. Andd don't be surprised that I've all the articles about his journey in 3 long book=).. And I once met him at PWTC soon after he came back from space.. Masih terngiang2 lagi kata - kata beliau, " Anis, study hard!' "Thanks , Dr!" I had been dreaming to meet this great person since I know about his journey of life.. At last, my dreams came true on November, 28 2007 at Dewan Merdeka, PWTC! You've inspired me to be a better person today, to study harder, nothing is impossible and we should dare to dreams.. He actually had dream to be an angkasawan since he was 10 years old when his dad gave him a book about the space.. His brothers had always teased him.. Who knows, with God power what he dreamt for many years became a reality! He prove to everyone that Malaysia also can have angkasawan as the other countries such as Russia and United States.. I wrote this poem two years ago when I was in Form 3..
The Spirit of Datuk Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Al - Masrie Sheikh Mustapha
My spirit will never bleach
Everytime I look at your pictures and read your stories
Maybe only you know
Why am I still here at this moment
Fighting for the succes, the best things to happen...
Is there a chance for me?
I know you're now at the top
I'll try my best to follow your footsteps
Even it is still a long journey to go...
Let me keep this spirit
Till I meet you again one day
Let's continue fighting
For the sake and glory of our beloved country...
Let this spirit
You see when I achieve my dreams
Thank you my idol, my hero
For inspiring me to be like you one day...




-To Datuk Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Al - Masrie thanks for inpiring me and the young ones! He's everyone heros! He's Malaysian Gagarin - Yuri Muszaphar! All the best in whatever you do, Congratulations on your engagement with Dr Halina.. May your relationship last forever..-
yes anis. u can do it. sama samalah kita mencapai straight A's k. hee. i noe u can do it!
ReplyDelete