Monday, 22 Feb - Came to school as usual.. Had Nilam session at the assembly.. Got into class - learning session, recess, continue the lessons, back home.. No Pendidikan Islam as Pn Sharifah was absent.. In the evening came to school, as I'm supposed to have saringan sukan for lempar cakera and rejam lembing but unfortunately the games was called off.. 1500m was held on that evening and more space is needed for that race.. Went to tuition class at night and then get ready for the next day school..
Tuesday, 23 Feb - Came to school.. Walk here and there, helped Pn Ilmia our Green House Teacher to do some things, preparing for the sports day.. In the evening came to school with Hany and Syaza.. Rejam Lembing and Lempar Cakera were held at the school field.. Lost in both game.. Ahhhaaa.. I was too tired I guess.. Then, rushed to the florist near tio Bintang together with Pn Ilmia - bought something for our Green House decorations..
Wednesday, 24 Feb - Had rehearsal for Sports Day in the morning.. After finished, straight away to Anjung A to finished up the "sepanduk" for Green House and the mascot's head for Benjamin.. The head wasn't dry and I was panicked.. At last, Pn Ilmia decided to have "Askar Rambo" on the sports day.. Thank
God! Came back home, I tried to do again the Shrek's Head.. Preparing all the things to get ready for the big day.. The Shrek'd Head didn't dry! Uwwwaaaa!
Thursday, 25 Feb - SPORTS DAY!! Went to school at 6.50 am.. Painted Ben's hand and face green.. Make - up, pasang the fairy's wings on Syaza's and my back.. Weett.. Kawad started.. Oh, gosh.. I was shaking bila tiba dkt dpn khemah VIP..=) Result - 1st: Red House, 2nd Blue House, 3rd Green House, 4th Yellow House..




Friday, 26 Feb - It was Maulidur Rasul.. Salam Maulidur Rasul to all muslims..
Saturday, 27 Feb - went to Uncle Fadzil and Auntie Jamie's house at Putrajaya.. They're our family friend.. And since I was a small kid, we use to visit each other whenever there's a chance.. Not to deny that their children, Kak Efie, Abg Amel, Faridz and Faidzal are very well behave and I've so much respect on them. I would always look up on them because they are so determined in achieving their dreams.. Like Abg Amel, he just came back from Hull, UK doing his Masters there.. Faridz is now doing his degree at Monash University.. He's quite busy with his band but still he could get the best in his studies.. Wow! Great kn.. Because of his Sejarah paper that I saw before, I promise myself to study smarter and harder.. Guess what? I still remember his Sejarah paper marks was 92! And after saw that, I studied and I got 100 for my March Test during Form 3.. Since then, my Sejarah paper had never been below than 75.. hee.. bukan la nk proud but just nk cakap yg sometimes, other people would influence in ones life.. Don't be surprised, dr kecil pergi rumah die till now, I've never talk to him even once! haha.. Cuma pernah talk to his brother, Abg Amel and Faidzal and also Kak Efie shj.. Hahah.. With his parents of course la selalu ckp kn.. Yesterday, his parents told me about how he can go to Monash from UIA.. It's because of his pointer! Okay, I've to and study.. I'm on my way to have 9A++ in my hands!! So, I think that's all for now..
Pics will be upload soon after my March test.. Aish me all the best for the test.. Till then, Toodles!!





No comments :
Post a Comment